The three Sussex Audiology clinics are open for Microsuction, Hearing tests and Hearing aid fitting at Hove, Goring and Haywards Heath Nuffield. Following guidelines from the Governing Bodies that regulate both Audiologists and ENT consultants, we have modified our practice, appointment times, patient management and layout to suit the current climate.
For our Covid19 Protocols CLICK HERE
Ben Tranter and the team at Sussex Audiology Centre
We are strictly operating on a one patient/client in our premises at a time, accompanied if required by one carer, partner, family member or friend but where possible from the same household
* We would strongly ask where possible that you come on your own. We are hoping to achieve no crossover with patients so the waiting room is effectively closed.
* We are operating on a locked door system as we do not want any ‘walk in’ customers to disrupt our safe practice measures so please turn up on time and not before, this will avoid any patient crossover.
* We will take your temperature at the front door with a thermometer scanner on your forehead
* If you can then clean your hands with the hand sanitiser provided and wear a mask which we provide.
* There is no need to approach the reception desk. After your consultation you will be directed to a safe area observing the 2metre distancing rule until the reception is ready to accept payment where necessary. You will be instructed when it is safe to make any payments if required.
* We will be wearing appropriate recommended PPE equipment for the appointment undertaken, this may be some of or all of the following and we may ask you to wear a mask that we would provide if necessary.
Mask Goggles Apron Gloves
* We have Clinell Wipes and Alcohol Gel available in all rooms and will clean rooms in the extended gaps between patients.
* Except for emergencies we ask that you do not use our restrooms either.
* Before leaving our premises, you will be asked to keep your mask on and sanitise your hands thoroughly