All our experts have experience in Medical legal work
At Sussex Audiology Centre we are very experienced in providing medical reports for personal injury and noise induced hearing loss.
With 5 centres based across the whole of Sussex, we are well placed to undertake tests and reports. We also understand the need for quick appointments and turnarounds.
Sussex Audiology Centre has many years experience building up good relationships with Solicitors and Medico-Legal Agencies. We are able to offer the following:
- Pure Tone Audiograms and indication using Lutmans if there is a likely case of 'noise induced hearing loss'
- ABR objective hearing test, when reliable hearing test is not available or forthcoming
- Vestibular reporting on a client's balance post accident
- Medical reports by leading ENT Surgeon, Mr R Tranter FRCS
- Tinnitus therapy with report
- Tinnitus masking supply
- Quotes for Hearing Aid provision and ongoing maintenance
ABR, Vestibular reporting and Tinnitus therapy must be requested with a referral letter from a Consultant.
Sussex Audiology Centre is proud to announce its affiliation with Southeast Specialist Medical Reports, a Consultant only expert reporting service led by Consultant ENT Surgeon Mr Robert Tranter. SESMR provides exceptionally high quality reports from a nation-wide panel of experts in a wide range of specialities.
For more information as to how SESMR can work with you to produce high quality medical-legal reports, please visit their website at www.se-specialistmedicalreports.co.uk